Let it snow...
Let it snow!
Wow. Friday morning I looked out the window and what did I see? Brown grass, brown trees, plus degree temperature and not a flake of snow in sight.
This morning I look out the window and what do I see? About a foot or more of snow, - 26 degrees celsius. FREEZING! I have to go out and clean off my van, warm it up for like 30 mins, and drive super slow because the roads are awful.
BUT...
What does all this mean?
Christmas,
Snowboarding,
New Years,
Cuddling under a blanket with some hot chocolate,
and fun in the snow!
We've got all our Christmas decorations up and it feels like the count down is on. The stockings are hung above the TV with care and a wonderful Christmas season atmosphere has taken hold. Christmas parties have started and gift buying.
We weren't sure what or where we were going to be doing for Christmas this year, but due to work, we'll be having a small Christmas at home, and visiting family the week after. (Sorry, only our southern Alberta family... :(
Hopefully pictures to come, and...
Happy Holidays to All!
Let it snow!
Wow. Friday morning I looked out the window and what did I see? Brown grass, brown trees, plus degree temperature and not a flake of snow in sight.
This morning I look out the window and what do I see? About a foot or more of snow, - 26 degrees celsius. FREEZING! I have to go out and clean off my van, warm it up for like 30 mins, and drive super slow because the roads are awful.
BUT...
What does all this mean?
Christmas,
Snowboarding,
New Years,
Cuddling under a blanket with some hot chocolate,
and fun in the snow!
We've got all our Christmas decorations up and it feels like the count down is on. The stockings are hung above the TV with care and a wonderful Christmas season atmosphere has taken hold. Christmas parties have started and gift buying.
We weren't sure what or where we were going to be doing for Christmas this year, but due to work, we'll be having a small Christmas at home, and visiting family the week after. (Sorry, only our southern Alberta family... :(
Hopefully pictures to come, and...
Happy Holidays to All!


No comments:
Post a Comment