So I was looking at our blog today and thought it has been a while since I last posted... wow am I bad at blogging! At any rate, life has been pretty quiet for us, but is about to get less quiet as on Friday we get our new puppy, Brooke.
She's a pure bred Silver Lab, and oh-so-cute! We love her already! We're not too sure what Nova will think about her, but she doesn't really have a choice... lol.
I'll post pictures of both of them over the weekend.
Other than that, not too much news. We are looking forward to our summer vacation this year, and the plan so far is to spend a full week (maybe more) in Creston with family. I'm soo looking forward to it as I am long overdue for some vacation time.
More updates to come shortly. Let Summer begin! (Someone tell the weather man.)
Inside My Brain.
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment