So with the wedding done and over with, a few months passed, and settled into our home, the next thing that has been fun is getting into a routine! With Jordy going to school (and working enough to make us even more comfortable!) he sort of has a schedule going, but I don't really.
Because I've decided to take this semester off from school and work, and because I am waiting to be trained for my new job (training is this Wednesday!! :D) I have little to do and no schedule throughout my day. I find that I sit at home, waiting for my wonderful husband to get home. It's a tad bit frustrating and even though I tidy up the house, and do chores for a bit of the day, I feel super lazy that I don't have to wake up at a certain time to be somewhere! So my day is full of finding things to occupy myself!!! That may sound like a luxurious day but it gets old... FAST!
So while I wait to start working, my toughest job is trying to find things to do! :) But hopefully after Wednesday, I'll start work and by busy busy busy!
Because I've decided to take this semester off from school and work, and because I am waiting to be trained for my new job (training is this Wednesday!! :D) I have little to do and no schedule throughout my day. I find that I sit at home, waiting for my wonderful husband to get home. It's a tad bit frustrating and even though I tidy up the house, and do chores for a bit of the day, I feel super lazy that I don't have to wake up at a certain time to be somewhere! So my day is full of finding things to occupy myself!!! That may sound like a luxurious day but it gets old... FAST!
So while I wait to start working, my toughest job is trying to find things to do! :) But hopefully after Wednesday, I'll start work and by busy busy busy!


Enjoy the nothingness of life while you can, there won't be many times when you don't have anything to do! Things sure get crazy but it's always fun!
ReplyDelete