Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Chapter Begins...

Alright, so as this is my, Cassandra's, first time writing a blog since junior high, (Lets hope that Jordy might feel like adding to this blog! :D ) I'm excited to share some parts of our new life together with family and friends. I'm not going to lie, Rebecca and Jaime are my inspiration for starting this blog. So thanks! Anyways, to the point...

Since Jordy and I were married, November 8, 2008, its been fun learning more about each other everyday! While trying to adapt to married life (that I don't think is as hard as many make it out to be...) we've also been trying to make this house a home that is
ours and represents us and the things we hold dear in life.

Its hard for a young married couple to have so many ideas as to what we want our home to look like (with many ideas from our parents' homes) and it takes a while to realize that our parents didn't start out with gorgeous homes like they have now. They started just like us... with making due with the things we can afford, and finding different ways to make our house a home. We put pictures up of our wedding and family, of our saviour for all to see. Looking around now I feel like we're doing pretty good. Its not t
he big, double level house that I moved out of, but its definitely a start. I see that my cousins, Rebecca and Jaime are looking to buy their first home, and I get a little giddy thinking that in a few years we could be doing the same thing! The future holds exciting things for my husband and I, wonderful, exciting things like
a family, a beautiful home that teaches love and compassion, and fun moments that I hope we can capture on camera to reminisce about in years to come.

Such wonderful things that all start
ed on a wonderful day!


November 8, 2008

3 comments:

  1. Yay you have a blog! I am excited to see your newleywed life unfold in blogland! Miss you and can't wait to meet your hubby... maybe later this year?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I feel so honored! I'm so glad you started a blog! It's such a fun way to keep in touch and keep up with everyone's lives, even though they're so far away! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogging! I love it too, and am glad you've joined the ranks. I'm looking forward to seeing more of you guys online!

    ReplyDelete