Thursday, July 23, 2009

10 things I love about summer

Summer is so great for so many reasons...

1) Sunshine! I for one always miss it during the Canadian winters.
2) Shorts and Tees. The freedom from winter wear is exhilarating!
3) Fruit Salads. Ok fruit in general is soo yummy, and much cheaper in the summer.
4) Swimming. Yes, there are indoor pools, but lakes are fun.
5) Warm nights with friends. So fun to play outside till 10:00pm and it still be light out.
6) Ice cream. Who can resist when its plus 20 out there?
7) Clear starry nights. Love it.
8) Family Trips and Reunions! Vacation time.
9) Camping. The great outdoors.
10) Playing in the rain. No snow. Enough said.


What are your 10 favourite things about summer? Have I missed any good ones?

2 comments:

  1. The beach...though I haven't even been at all this summer!

    And being tan...but I'm not that either.

    Wow, my summer sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE getting into a car that has been sitting in the blazing summer heat for hours. I get in and take a deep breath and, for some weird reason, I find the hot air relaxing and invigorating.

    ReplyDelete